Tiny SA ULTRA Spectrum Analyser 50khz to 5.97Ghz
- Display resolution 480*320 pixels
- Screen diagonal 4"
- 16 bits per RGB pixels
- Resistive touch control
- Jog switch control
- USB serial port control
- Optional TTL USART port on the internal PCB
- Linear power supply to avoid switching noise.
Spectrum Analyzer spec:
- Input frequency range from 100kHz to 800MHz in normal mode and up to 6GHz with ULTRA mode enabled
- Input impedance 50 ohm when input attenuation set to 10dB or more.
- Selectable manual and automatic input attenuation between 0dB and 31dB in 1 dB steps
- Absolute maximum input level of +10dBm with 0dB internal attenuation
- Absolute maximum short term peak input power of +20dBm with 30dB internal attenuation
- Suggested maximum input power of +5dBm with internal attenuation in automatic mode
- For best measurements keep input power below -25dBm
- Input Intercept Point of third order modulation products (IIP3) of +15dBm with 0dB internal attenuation
- 1dB compression point? at -1dBm with 0dB internal attenuation
- Power detector resolution of 0.5dB and linearity versus frequency of +/-2dB
- Absolute power level accuracy after power level calibration of +/- 2dB
- Built-in optional 20dB LNA with Noise Figure of 5dB
- Lowest discernible signal without LNA at 30MHz using a resolution bandwidth of 30kHz of -102dBm
- Lowest discernible signal with LNA at 30MHz using a resolution bandwidth of 200kHz of -145dBm
- Frequency accuracy equal to the selected resolution bandwidth
- Phase noise of -90dB/Hz at 100kHz offset and -115dB/Hz at 1MHz offset
- Spur free dynamic range when using a 30kHz resolution bandwidth of 70dB
- Resolution filters? of 0.2, 1, 3, 10, 30, 100, 300, 600 and 850 kHz.
- On screen resolution of 51, 101, 145, 290 or 450 measurement points.
- Scanning speed of over 1000 points/second using largest resolution filters.
- Automatic optimization of actual scanning points to ensure coverage of the whole scan range regardless of the chosen resolution bandwidth
- Spur suppression option for assessing if certain signals are internally generated or actually present in the input signal
- Headphone output for listening to the demodulated audio (AM only)
Signal Generator spec:
- Sinus output with harmonics below -40dB of fundamental from 100kHz to 800MHz
- Above 800MHz choice of two output modes:
- Cleanest signal mode: square wave, up to 4.4GHz with coarse frequency steps and less accurate output level
- Highest accuracy mode: reduced harmonics with possibly strong spurs up to 5.4GHz with frequency resolution equal to below 800MHz and fine output level steps.
- Level accuracy +/- 2dB up to 800Mhz between -72dBm and -18dBm, less accuracy below -72dBm
- Output frequency resolution 44Hz below 800MHz
- Output level selectable in 1dB steps between -120dBm and -18dBm
- Optional AM or FM modulation frequencies between 50Hz and 6kHz or sweep over selectable frequency span
- AM modulation depth between 10% and 100%
- FM deviation between 1kHz and 300kHz
- Optional output level sweep over maximum the entire output level range
Reference generator spec:
- Optional square wave output with fundamental at -35.6dBm connected to cal output
- Frequency can be set to 1MHz, 2MHz, 4MHz, 10MHz, 15MHz or 30MHz.
- Charging time max 1 hour on 500mA minimum USB port or USB charger
- Operation on fully charged battery for at least 2 hours
Extras in the box, SMA leads, USB charging lead, plectrum.....etc
BACK IN STOCK FORWARD ORDERS BEING DESPATCHED 10/1/24
Order Code TinySAUltra
Our address. Chaos Cottage, Otley Road, Bingley BD16 3AY By appointment only please. Tel:07825549430
TinySA Spectrum analyser to 960Mhz . Supplier of the genuine TinySA.
ANALYSER TO 960 MHZ ONLY £69.95
Order Code ME-TINYSA
Price £69.95 + UK Post £7.50
Europe post £10.00
In stock now.
NEW 50Khz to 2000 Mhz 4 Inch screen NanoVNA
50Khz to 2000 Mhz Vector
Network Analyser. Read SWR,Smith chart .TDMA
BACK IN STOCK AS OF 09.12.2023
Order Code: ME-VNAH4
Europe post £10.00
Our best seller 50khz to 1999Mhz standard VNA, All leads, SMA plugs and smart presentation box.
Order Code ME-VNA
Price: £49.95 + £7.50 post
In stock now