Tiny SA ULTRA Spectrum Analyser 50khz to 5.97Ghz
- Display resolution 480*320 pixels
- Screen diagonal 4"
- 16 bits per RGB pixels
- Resistive touch control
- Jog switch control
- USB serial port control
- Optional TTL USART port on the internal PCB
- Linear power supply to avoid switching noise.
Spectrum Analyzer spec:
- Input frequency range from 100kHz to 800MHz in normal mode and up to 6GHz with ULTRA mode enabled
- Input impedance 50 ohm when input attenuation set to 10dB or more.
- Selectable manual and automatic input attenuation between 0dB and 31dB in 1 dB steps
- Absolute maximum input level of +10dBm with 0dB internal attenuation
- Absolute maximum short term peak input power of +20dBm with 30dB internal attenuation
- Suggested maximum input power of +5dBm with internal attenuation in automatic mode
- For best measurements keep input power below -25dBm
- Input Intercept Point of third order modulation products (IIP3) of +15dBm with 0dB internal attenuation
- 1dB compression point? at -1dBm with 0dB internal attenuation
- Power detector resolution of 0.5dB and linearity versus frequency of +/-2dB
- Absolute power level accuracy after power level calibration of +/- 2dB
- Built-in optional 20dB LNA with Noise Figure of 5dB
- Lowest discernible signal without LNA at 30MHz using a resolution bandwidth of 30kHz of -102dBm
- Lowest discernible signal with LNA at 30MHz using a resolution bandwidth of 200kHz of -145dBm
- Frequency accuracy equal to the selected resolution bandwidth
- Phase noise of -90dB/Hz at 100kHz offset and -115dB/Hz at 1MHz offset
- Spur free dynamic range when using a 30kHz resolution bandwidth of 70dB
- Resolution filters? of 0.2, 1, 3, 10, 30, 100, 300, 600 and 850 kHz.
- On screen resolution of 51, 101, 145, 290 or 450 measurement points.
- Scanning speed of over 1000 points/second using largest resolution filters.
- Automatic optimization of actual scanning points to ensure coverage of the whole scan range regardless of the chosen resolution bandwidth
- Spur suppression option for assessing if certain signals are internally generated or actually present in the input signal
- Headphone output for listening to the demodulated audio (AM only)
Signal Generator spec:
- Sinus output with harmonics below -40dB of fundamental from 100kHz to 800MHz
- Above 800MHz choice of two output modes:
- Cleanest signal mode: square wave, up to 4.4GHz with coarse frequency steps and less accurate output level
- Highest accuracy mode: reduced harmonics with possibly strong spurs up to 5.4GHz with frequency resolution equal to below 800MHz and fine output level steps.
- Level accuracy +/- 2dB up to 800Mhz between -72dBm and -18dBm, less accuracy below -72dBm
- Output frequency resolution 44Hz below 800MHz
- Output level selectable in 1dB steps between -120dBm and -18dBm
- Optional AM or FM modulation frequencies between 50Hz and 6kHz or sweep over selectable frequency span
- AM modulation depth between 10% and 100%
- FM deviation between 1kHz and 300kHz
- Optional output level sweep over maximum the entire output level range
Reference generator spec:
- Optional square wave output with fundamental at -35.6dBm connected to cal output
- Frequency can be set to 1MHz, 2MHz, 4MHz, 10MHz, 15MHz or 30MHz.
- Charging time max 1 hour on 500mA minimum USB port or USB charger
- Operation on fully charged battery for at least 2 hours
Extras in the box, SMA leads, USB charging lead, plectrum.....etc
PLEASE NOTE DUE TO VERY LARGE DEMAND WE HAVE NOW NO STOCK WE HAVE STOCK ON ORDER AND WILL HAVE 30 SETS PRIOR TO XMAS. IF YOU WANT ONE THEN FORWARD ORDERS CAN BE ACCEPTED AND WILL BE DESPATCHED IN STRICT PURCHASE ORDER.
Order Code TinySAUltra
Our address. Chaos Cottage, Otley Road, Bingley BD16 3AY By appointment only please. Tel:07825549430
TinySA Spectrum analyser to 960Mhz . Supplier of the genuine TinySA.
ANALYSER TO 960 MHZ ONLY £69.95
Order Code ME-TINYSA
Price £69.95 + UK Post £7.50
Europe post £10.00
In stock now.
NEW 50Khz to 2000 Mhz 4 Inch screen NanoVNA
50Khz to 2000 Mhz Vector
Network Analyser. Read SWR,Smith chart .TDMA
OUT OF STOCK FORWARD ORDERS ACCEPTED DUE IN MID DECEMBER 2023
Order Code: ME-VNAH4
Europe post £10.00
Our best seller 50khz to 1999Mhz standard VNA, All leads, SMA plugs and smart presentation box.
Order Code ME-VNA
Price: £49.95 + £7.50 post
In stock now